Saturday, July 12, 2008

Week 36

That's right! We have finally reached the 36 week mark! That means that if the baby were to be born right now, she would be considered full-term. Personally, I live for this point in the pregnancy. That and the actual delivery. I go to the Doc again on Monday where he'll do the Group B Strep test, yuck, and check to see how far things have progressed, if at all. I had Spencer at 39 weeks so hopefully Madelyn will come a tad early as well. I'm sort of torn though, I really want to see her cute face, but I also want her to get nice and fat in my belly so she's even cuter! Do you know what I mean??? Also, it's a heck of a lot easier taking care of her while she's relaxing in my belly. She doesn't cry or whine. She just wiggles around to let me know she's alright. I can totally handle that! Plus, this pregnancy hasn't been awful. I DO have a two year old to keep me busy this go round which has made the time absolutely fly by! Hopefully the next couple weeks will zoom past us too.

Robert and I were talking and we decided that I can't have the baby next week. It's Robert's last week of class this semester which means finals and papers are due. So if I had the baby, poor Rob would still have to commute to Rexburg everyday. Then Friday, Robert's going rafting with his boss so I can't have her then. Saturday is the Melaleuca picnic so I definitely can't miss that...Sunday is our friend's farewell so I better be at that. Spencer's 2nd birthday is on the 23rd and he would never forgive me if I had the baby then. Our friend Julia is having a baby shower on the 26th and I really want to go to that so....I'm aiming for the 2nd of August or maybe even the 8th so her birthday can be 8/8/08! Hopefully with all this stuff going on the weeks will FLY right by! Wish me luck!!!

1 comments:

Sebreros Family said...

i hope her bday is 08 08 08 that would be sweet! she is cute and i am sure she will be just as cute as Spencer, and you know how cute i think he is! :) i am glad things are going well for the pregnancy and all. you are such a cute pregnant lady! your shower was fun, i hope you got a lot of good stuff. i have been craving Chocolate Strawberries ever since! :)