Sunday, June 29, 2008

Our Trip to Utah

Here are some pictures from our trip to Utah this weekend:
This is a picture of the onesie we got our baby girl at the BYU book store! We are SO excited!

After Robert's mission reunion, we decided to go to BYU and pick up some new shirts for this season. Spencer also got a cool BYU basketball!
Here's Spencer in his new BYU shirt after we ate breakfast at Cracker Barrel, yum! He ate some orange slices which made his chin break out into a little rash. YIKES! Luckily it went away later.
We decided to go to Antelope Island after breakfast and to check out the Great Salt Lake. We tried to walk out to the lake but decided it was too far. Don't think we wussed out, it was over 90 degrees and we would have had to carry Spencer the whole way! Look how tiny those people are in the picture, and I zoomed in a BUNCH!
Here's a picture of "the belly" at 34 weeks! Only 6 (or less!) to go! Spencer playing in the sand.
Spencer and Robert sitting on some benches/logs. Poor Robert had to carry Spencer back up the mountain of sand we walked down! It was SO hot and we sunk down to our ankles in that sand. Quite the work out!


Spencer and me looking over part of the Great Salt Lake! Did you know that parts of the lake are 8 times as salty as the ocean?! Crazy! Oh, and in case you were wondering, I have no idea why they call it Antelope Island. Robert claims he saw ONE antelope and that's it! We saw a jack rabbit, but no bison or buffalo or antelope this go round. Even though Antelope Island was kinda a let down, we had a great time on our trip! We just can't wait to put our BYU shirts to good use in a couple months!!! Go Cougs!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Sheesh! You still look tiny- are you really 34 weeks? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure you feel big. Everyone told me I looked small and I felt HUGE! You look really good and I'm excited for you to get this little girl here. I think Madelyn Rose would be cute.

Rebecca said...

Glad you had fun. You look soo cute in your picture!! I love the belly.