Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Belated 4th of July!

Yeah for the 4th of July!!! We had such an awesome time!!! My mom, dad, and brother, Andrew, all came out to help us celebrate. The actual 4th was awesome. Mom, dad, Spencer, and I all went to the parade that morning while Robert and AC started setting up on the river. We like to start saving our place early so we have the best view. After the parade we got some lunch and stopped by to check on Rob and AC. We came by later to pick them up to go to our niece, Taylor's birthday party. After the party, we picked up Mom and Dad and headed to the river. They had a grill set up by our spot so we ate yummy hamburgers and settled down to watch the fire works. They were amazing! Melaleuca always does a GREAT job!

Saturday, we all decided to take a drive up to Mesa Falls. It was beautiful. After we walked by the falls, we decided to drive on to West Yellowstone. We ate a late lunch and walked around some shops before we decided to head for home.

Sunday was Sunday. Mom and Dad helped us in Primary by teaching the Sunbeams. Boy am I one lucky girl to have such willing parents. They are the best!!!!

Monday, we went to Jackson Hole. Mom and I shopped around while Dad, AC, and Spencer played in the square. They even rode on the stage coach! How awesome! We were all pretty tired after a long day in Wyoming so we ate some supper at Texas Roadhouse and went to bed. It was so much fun having my family in town! It makes me wish that we all lived closer to each other. Maybe someday my parents will build that cottage in Rigby that they've always wanted! I can only hope! I'll post some pictures of all our fun later!

0 comments: