Monday, July 14, 2008

Silly Little Boy

After Spencer woke up from his nap on Saturday, he went through his closet and found his Halloween costume from last year. Of course he HAD to put it on! So here are some pictures of our little monkey:


Saturday afternoon, I went out shopping and found this awesome suit at Penny's. So Sunday Spencer looked like a little missionary! He was SUPER cute! We just had to take some pictures, but that little stinker wouldn't look at the camera. Poor Robert tried so hard to get him to smile for a picture, but he just wouldn't smile and look at the camera at the same time!
Here he is before we fixed his crazy hair!


Here's Spencer with his missionary comb over. Isn't that suit awesome?? : )

4 comments:

Holly said...

That suit IS totally darling. Love the little missionary look. I hope all goes well with your delivery since I know that is coming up. Also, I hope the baby waits until after all the things you mentioned in one of your posts come to pass! Are you going to be induced or just wait for the good old hormones to kick in?

Sebreros Family said...

aww cute! his hair looks red. just like mommy :)

Holly said...

No hormones for me! I had my first all-natural in the hospital and my second at home with a midwife- as all natural as you can get! I'm just kinda funny about not wanting any drugs or interventions. My second pregnancy was funny because I spent the whole second half of it working like crazy in our yard. I was out using the pick-ax to dig at the dirt so I could level it only days before I had the baby. Our sod came on 30 minutes after the baby was born at our house! I'm just a crazy girl. All my neighbors agree with that I think! And hey, remember that I'm the one who's always saying I should have been a pioneer! Can't you just see me out there on the plains having my baby in a handcart and then hopping back up to push the cart some more?

Kmelanese said...

Spencer looks adorable in that suit!!!