Monday, July 28, 2008

Pregnancy Update:

I'm dilated to almost a 2!! Yippee! You may be thinking to yourself, "A 2? That's it???" Compared to what I've been dilated to the last two weeks, a 2 is awesome! It totally made my day. Speaking of making my day, Dr. Leavitt put me on the induction list for next Tuesday!!! So the latest little Madelyn will arrive is next Tuesday. I am SO excited! It gives me so much hope. The end is definitely in sight. I haven't gained weight for a couple weeks now which is also awesome.

I had contractions all last week, mostly at night. Robert and I stayed up a couple of nights timing them. One night, after timing them for a couple of hours, we decided we were too tired to have a baby that night, so we decided to go to bed. And sure enough, they were gone by morning. I figure if they get bad enough to be real they would probably wake me up.

I've been having contractions all morning, so who knows...we may have this baby sooner than next week! If anything happens, I'll make sure we bring the lap top to the hospital so Robert can keep everyone updated. Wish us luck!!!

2 comments:

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

How exciting! If she is born next Tues. she will be born on Caleb's birthday! Won't be long now, isn't that exciting?
Melanie

Rebecca said...

that's great rachel!!! cannot wait to hear more good news.