Monday, July 21, 2008

Week 37

I went to the Dr. again today. Nothing has changed. I'm only dilated about a finger tip which I guess equals about a cm. I'm 40% enfaced which is good. Things are moving along! I didn't gain weight and my blood pressure is great. My group B strep test came back negative which is awesome! I don't have to have penicillin pumped into my IV which BURNS like crazy!!! So I'm VERY grateful for that! I asked the PA if there was anything I could do to get this moving along, but she told me if they knew that they would be very rich. She just suggested I take walks but to stay hydrated. All in all, kind of a boring post. Sorry everyone! I have to keep busy, so if anybody wants to get together, PLEASE call me!!! : ) Love you all!

3 comments:

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

You're getting so close!! She'll be here before you know it, and if you ever want to send Spencer over when she does come so that you can get some rest we're right across the street!
Mel

Abby said...

It shouldn't be too long! (They told me the same thing about being rich if they knew the answer to that... lol) We are thing about you!!

Abby said...

I meant thinking... haha