Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Super Saturday!

What a great weekend! Saturday was one of the greatest days! Robert got me a gift card for my birthday to this day spa in town called The Essence of You. So Saturday I went and had my first massage ever and boy was is awesome! It was called a Mother-to-Be massage. They had this rad, yes I said rad, pillow thing for your belly to go in so a pregnant lady can lie on her stomach. It was so relaxing. They had the calming music going and pretty smells all over the place. I left a tiny bit oily, but completely relaxed. Then I went down stairs and got a pedicure! I was pampered all day!

When I got home from my morning at the spa, Spencer was already taking a nap and Robert gave me some awesome news...we only had sacrament meeting the next day at church! Our building is getting remodeled and they didn't get to replacing all the carpet in time. So we didn't have Primary! Don't get me wrong, I love Primary and the primary kids, but being the Primary President is kind of a stressful job. Especially when you're eight months pregnant. What makes Sundays run smoother are my wonderful counselors. They are incredible ladies and I love them dearly. They do SO much to make my life easier...I don't know what I would do without them. But it was still pretty awesome that we only had one hour of church on Sunday. Especially since the AC in the building wasn't working at all! But anyway...for dinner that night, we grilled up some t-bones we had and then, for dessert, we went and got Reed's Dairy ice cream. If you live in the Idaho Falls or surrounding areas and have never had Reed's Dairy anything...you are missing out! They have the best ice cream and tastiest chocolate milk of all time! They put potato flakes in the chocolate milk which makes it thick and delicious!!! Take my word for it or go get some today!

0 comments: