Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

Happy Father's Day!!! I just have to take a minute and say how lucky I am to have such a wonderful husband. Robert is SO great with Spencer. Spencer loves to follow his dad around whenever he can. He does everything just like his daddy. I am so glad that I have a husband who loves kids, especially his own. I can't wait for our little girl to meet her daddy!!! I am blessed to have a husband who holds and honors the priesthood. He is such a great example to my of hard work. He does so much but always finds the time to get things done around the house. I love that we can be together forever!


I also have to say how lucky Robert and I are for the wonderful fathers we have. Robert's dad, Gerry, and my dad, Joe, are amazing! They are both wonderful examples to us and to Spencer. Spencer is one lucky little boy to have such loving grandpas. And boy does he love them, too! I am so grateful for all they teach us. I know that they both would do anything for us and would drop whatever they were doing to help us. They are great men and we love them SO much! We are truly blessed!

1 comments:

Kmelanese said...

Opps, Tag!! Go read my blog!