Friday, April 4, 2008

So Proud...

I have to take a moment to toot my own horn. My house is clean! I absolutely hate cleaning! So having a pretty clean home is awesome. I decided that today I would skip my afternoon nap and clean house instead. Surprising, I know!

It's so funny, b/c most of the time when I think of cleaning I imagine it to take FOREVER. This, however, was not the case. I was shocked!

I'm sorry this may seem really dumb to those who are reading this, but I gotta say, I am so proud of me! Have a GREAT weekend and enjoy General Conference!

3 comments:

Brian said...

I completely understand! Besides, you are pregnant-- no one expects you to have an imaculate house. Good job!!
Dayna

Steve, Jillian, Addison, and Jace said...

Rachel I love having a clean house especially after such a long dreary winter. I added your blogsite to our blog.

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

You go girl!
Melanie