Saturday, April 19, 2008

Poor Pooh Bear!

Lately, we've been talking up going potty in the "big boy toilet" to Spencer. He's starting to realize what it means to go potty and that he can do it sitting on the toilet. After he has a dirty diaper, we always tell him that he should go poo in the potty. Well, the other morning, Robert was about to leave for work when Spencer came running out of the bathroom with a huge smile on his face. We just thought he was being cute and was coming to say bye to dad. Then he kept going back to the bathroom and pointing. That's when Robert and I put two and two together. That's right, Spencer had put his Winnie the POOH in the toilet! We couldn't be mad because we were laughing SO hard! He had put pooh in the toilet just like we have been telling him.

Robert rescued Pooh and promptly put him in the wash. After calling my mom to see how and if you can wash stuffed animals, Pooh got a nice bath in the gentle cycle of the wash. I am proud to say that Pooh pulled through and now he smells like a fresh bouquet of flowers. Aren't kids just the best?!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

that's so funny. the best thing i have heard all day!!

Holly said...

That's hilarious! I enjoy keeping up on your family by checking out your blog. I'm glad you do it. As for the Kaboost thing I have, you can find them on Amazon.com and I'm sure other online places sell 'em.

Hillman Family said...

Wow! Kids think so hard! I bet he was so proud of himself. I'm glad Pooh survived.

Steve, Jillian, Addison, and Jace said...

I always knew that Spencer was a smart kid. Go Spencer! Good luck with the start of potty training.

Sebreros Family said...

LoL that is the funniest thing! :)