Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Doctor's Appointment

We had another doctors appointment today. I had to do that lovely glucose test. They gave me a fruit punch drink which really wasn't bad tasting at all. But everything checked out fine. No gestational diabetes here! I am border line anemic so they told me to eat more red meat and green vegetables. We heard the heart beat again, nice and strong. I'm measuring perfectly which is great. No names yet, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know!!! I'll try to post some pictures of my pregnant self soon!

1 comments:

Holly said...

For baby names you can check out the social security index to see what names have been popular in recent years. www.ssa.gov/OACT/babynames
That should take you to the site where you can check it out! Using that list you can name your baby something popular if that's what you like, or use it to avoid anything popular if that's your goal. Hope it helps!