Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tag, You're It!

I've Been Tagged! I've been tagged by Rebecca, and here is how this one works.

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the question about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 other people and posts there names. And then leaves a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.

What I was doing 10 years agoTen years ago?
Let's see...10 years ago I was 12, almost 13. I think we still lived in Georgia and we were about to move to St. Cloud, Florida. I was going to school at Cousins Middle school and had some really great friends there and at church. Life was so much easier back then!

5 Things on my "To-Do" List Today
1. Get ready for the window guy...who came 30 minutes early..
2. Make sure the house is clean. That one never leaves the list for some reason. : )
3. Do some laundry.
4. Piano lessons.
5. Cook some supper.

3 Bad Habits I have
1. Procrastitating....BIG time
2. Very unorganized, especially with all my primary stuff...it's awful, I know...
3. I am like the worst visiting teacher ever and I don't know why I don't go, I just don't.


Places I have Lived
Mississippi
Georgia
Florida
Utah
Idaho

Things most people don't know about me
-I love to cross stitch. I'm working on one now that's awesome. I'll post a pic. when it's finished.
-I loved high school and would do it over again in a second.
-I hate money and paying bills. I just hate watching all our money go away!
-I've always wanted to be a teacher but I never thought I could do it.
-I love to read gossip magazines like People, Us, etc.
-I really don't enjoy talking on the phone and I often screen my phone calls.
-I had mostly guy friends in high school and I LOVED it!
-I varsitied in 2 sports in high school: swimming and soccer and I was one of the captains of the soccer team.
-I LOVE sushi!
-If I could live anywhere, I would live in New York city. I love that place!
-I can't sew at all.

I tag Hillary, Heidi, Ashlee, Karah, and Katie!

0 comments: