Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Super Tuesday super Sucked!

My fellow Romney supporters...what the heck happened on Super Tuesday?!?! I was busy all day yesterday so I neglected to turn on our tried and true Fox news. Spencer and I went to Wally World, ate some dinner, then rushed off to a Stampin' Up party. By the time we got home, it was almost 8:30 which means bedtime for babies in our house. So I gave Spencer a bath, brushed his teeth, said prayers, and tucked him into bed. Then it hit me! It's Super Tuesday! So I quickly turned on Fox news to see that Mike Huckabee has stolen all the votes from Mitt Romney. Let me tell you, I was so angry...I think I actually used the word hate, in that I hate Mike Huckabee. If he would have just stepped aside, Romney would be in a closer race with McCain! I apologize if you're a Huckabee fan, but really...President Huckabee??? Come on! He's a nice guy and much more conservative than McCain, I'll give him that...he's just not the kind of guy I want to be our next president. Anyone else as disappointed as us?

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

yes and i would never say that huckabee is a nice guy. any word i have for him is pretty mean and ugly.

Robert Sullivan said...

It's so true....

Abby said...

Im right there with ya! Honestly, there is just a knot in my stomach. What is the next year going to bring? Agh!

Rebecca said...

Hey go to my page, I tagged you!