Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

Photobucket


Even though Robert is out of town, we still had a great Easter. The kids ate TONS of candy and loved the treats the Easter Bunny brought them. We were also able to watch General Conference where we were able to listen to wonderful talks given by living prophets. We are so blessed and we recognize the Lord's hand in our lives daily. I tried to explain the true meaning of Easter to Spencer, but you never know what actually sinks in. :) But atleast I tried!! We know that the Savior lives and that He died so that we can live again. I am so blessed! I have a wonderful family and a fantastic life! Tonight, Spencer said our family prayer and he said, "Please bless the Easter bunny that he'll get home safe." Hope everyone had as great an Easter as we did.

1 comments:

Julia said...

Looks like they had a great Easter! I love all the pictures! Thanks for coming to the Zoo again today!