Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween! We had a great time at our ward's Trunk-or-Treat. There were a ton of people from the neighborhood that came. It was great to see everyone's awesome costumes. This year, the Sullivans didn't match exactly...actually, we didn't match AT ALL! Spencer was a dragon/monster...(he kept changing his mind.)
Madelyn was a kitty cat...a darn cute one, at that!Melaleuca goes all out for Halloween. Every year they have a theme that each team participates in. This year's theme was Disneyland. The Rexburg management team was 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea...or something under water. I'm not sure exactly. But Robert had to dress up like a sea captain...
And I always thought scrubs looked really comfortable, so I wanted to be a doctor for Halloween. Well, scrubs aren't as cheap as I thought and the actual doctor costume was cheaper. The costume also came with a surgical cap and mask and a stethoscope! Awesome! So that's why I was a doctor.

2 comments:

JHarris said...

You should've asked me for some scrubs, I have them in all sorts of colors! Spencer looks so cute in that costume, and I think I recognize it from somewhere;)

The Sommer Family said...

Adorable! I have a way cute picture of your fam. I will email it to you...wait, I need your email address. It was fun to see you guys on Thursday. Did you find anything good at Old Navy? I went back tonight. See ya soon!