Thursday, September 4, 2008

Madelyn's Blessing Day

Last Sunday we blessed Madelyn. It was such a great day! My mom and dad, Sarah, Emma, Will, and Andrew were all in town which made it extra special. It was SO great having them here on this wonderful day. We never got a picture of our whole family together, but we got some great pictures of our growing family. We're holding out for a family picture at Thanksgiving when Adam and Sadie Jo will be around. We are so lucky to have Robert's family who live so close by. They were all able to come, too, which meant the world to us! Here are some pics from the blessed day:



(There's picture of cute pregnant Sarah! She tried to run out of the picture, but Robert's faster!)


I am so grateful for a husband who holds and honors the priesthood. Robert is a wonderful husband and father to our children. He did a great job on Sunday. I am excited that we can all be together forever!

4 comments:

Holly said...

I'm glad you finally posted some more pictures! Your baby has such beautiful hair! I love the dress and the big bow she wore on her blessing day. You look really good too! I wish I looked that good one month after having a baby. ( :

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

Great pictures! Next time call me to come over and I'll take some family photos!
Mel

The Sommer Family said...

You look so great! I'm so sorry we haven't seen her yet. Please let me know when a good time is....as if there ever really is a "good" time huh! Anyway, we need to all get together soon. Your little family is so cute!

jessica said...

I love your skirt!!! You family is so beautiful. Congrats on your new baby girl.