Thursday, January 31, 2008

Snow, Snow, and more Snow!


Ah, the beauty of Idaho Falls in the winter time. There is so much snow right now and it just keeps coming and coming! I'm not sure how much more I can take! I swear I'm losing my mind! We went to visit my family in Florida for Christmas and it was SO nice. It was nice not having to bundle Spencer up everytime we went outside. It was awesome to see the sunshine. It was great to wear shorts in December! Granted, people wear shorts here in the winter, but they're CRAZY! It has warmed up to about 25 degrees this week which has been nice, but since when is 25 degrees warm? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we only have another month and a half of this white stuff. Until then I guess bundle Spencer up we will...Pray for ME! : )

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

oh my thats a ton!!

Hillary said...

snow is yuck. we haven't had too much at all out here. yes, we are in new york - the city! it's fun . . . usually . . . you guys should come visit and stay with us!!! please!!! i need some other way to communicate with you than these comments on our blogs. however, this is not the best place to leave an email address or phone number. i'll think of something.